I personally love reading these posts and I love getting to know more about the person behind the blog. I've had a bit of a 'down' week this week, hence not posting, so I thought this might tide you over. (I'm sorry for being a bad blogger).
I was nominated by the gorgeous Waffling Waffles who's blog i've been loving and Dana who posts some amazing make-up looks and other stuff too! Click their names to check out their blogs (I dare you!).
So, the rules of the Leibster award are...
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger
3) Give 11 facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (less than 200 followers)
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
6) Give 11 questions to them to answer
However, i'ma rule breaker as I was nominated by two different bloggers therefore am going to answer 22 questions. (I applaud you if you get to the end of them!). Sorry!
First the questions from http://wafflingwaffles.blogspot.co.uk/...
1) What's your favourite month and why? My favourite month is December. I love the Christmas season and snuggly winter nights in are the best.
2) Sunset or sunrise? Sunrise, although i'm not much of a morning person.
3) What is the item to your left? A Mcdonalds bag (oops) and my mobile phone.
4) Is there anything on your wrist right now? If so, what is it? Nope, nothing on my wrist.
5) What is your favourite colour? Dark purple, or mint green.
6) What country do you live in? In the UK, Yorkshire.
7) If you could only use one product for the rest of your life, what would it be? Toothpaste or shampoo. Probably toothpaste
8) Instagram or Twitter? I don't really use either very much, but if I had to delete one, I'd delete Twitter.
9) What is your favourite thing about Autumn? Eek! I love so many things about Autumn, but it has to be the colours.
10) What was the last thing you ate? A McDonalds. (hangs head in shame)
11) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? I think I'd be in Disneyland, US.
1. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog to kind of 'document' the things that make me happy. And to boost my confidence in general.
2. What is your favorite donut to order at Dunkin' Donuts? I'VE NEVER BEEN TO DUNKIN' DONUTS! I reallly wish I had, but, we don't have any here in the UK (or to my knowledge we don't)
3. What is your favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast.
4. When you get a manicure, what color do you usually gravitate towards? I really don't have a staple colour, it totally depends on what i'm doing, or where I'm going, and what time of year it is.
5. What one piece of clothing or shoe can you not live with out? My fluffy fur cardigan thingy from New Look, I can't really describe it, but it's super warm and cosey and I don't see myself taking it off much this winter.
6. Do you have any pets? I have a dog called Lilly, and a rabbit called Snuffles.
7. If you had to chose one store to shop for makeup would it be Ulta or Sephora? Again, i've never been to either!
8. What place do you want to travel to that you have not been before? America, New York or LA to be precise.
9. For take-out dinner..would you rather have Chinese Food or Pizza? 90% pizza.
10. What brand of Mascara do you use? I vary my make-up all the time. At the moment I'm using the WONDERFULL mascara, but i'm yet to find anything better than Benefit's 'They're real'.
11. What color clothing do you think makes you look and feel the best? Urm, black (boring). I feel it makes me look slimmer.
Random facts about myself...
1. I was literally obsessed with marshmallows for about a year. It got to the point where I was eating marshmallow fluff, from the tub, in my science class!
2. I'm allergic to quite a few things, including most dressing gowns, which make me sneeze uncontrollably.
3. I've always wanted a Pygmy Hedgehog as a pet. I just think they are soo adorable!
4. I didn't buy my first MAC product until earlier this year! Needless to say i'm a MAC addict now.
5. I'm one of 5, and I have 3 sisters and a brother
6. My favourite shop at the moment has to be LUSH. I can't go in without buying something, it's a serious addiction
7. I love cinnamon, pumkin spice and gingerbread lattes. I drink far too much coffee in the winter months.
8.I don't really watch TV, or even films. I'm very used to hearing, "Whaaat, you've never seen *insert well known film here*?"
9. I'm literally the worst at keeping secrets, I usually end up giving so many 'hints' to people about their Christmas presents, they've usually guessed them before they've got them!
10. I started university, and 'dropped out' after a year. There were several reasons for this, but now I work full time instead.
11. I don't really like the summer! I've never been a fan of warm weather, id much prefer to be wrapped up, warm, and inside.
My questions are...
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
2. What makeup product could you not live without?
3. You head out for tea, where do you go?
4. Who is your favourite blogger?
5. Are you allergic to anything?
6. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
7. What are your 3 Lazy Day essentials?
8. Do you have any phobias?
9. What is your biggest regret?
10. What is your dream job?
11. Where do you see yourself in the future?
I now nominate...
Some of these bloggers are my favourites, so please do check them out. Also, i'm sorry if some of you have already been nominated!
I salute you if you've managed to read this far, and please link down your Liebster awards so I can check them out!